in the making of this blog.

in the making of this blog. A resource for new vegans, those making the transition and those who simply want to know more...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Testing. Testing. And a little teaser too.

Hi all, I came in to test video embedding on Blogger to see if we needed to move our operation to another tool. I love Google products, so I am glad to report it works just fine here. While I'm here, I will leave you with a little clue about our first topic. This is footage of the men's competition in a tofu eating contest that my boyfriend, Steve, and I entered on May 23rd at The Double Wide Grill, Pittsburgh PA. It was a lot of fun; although it wasn't very well organized considering this was in it's third year. Our first post won't be about stuffing our faces, but we will be dealing with that mysterious substance known as tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States